- Season in general is going well
- Lot of new refs, they should come up to A speed fairly well
- Scheduling - could we not put two A games together on a weeknight? Sunday early should be fine.
- New measurements coming into effect for goalie equipment in 2009
- Scorekeepers needed! Colin to post contact instructions.
- Seminars upcoming in Anchorage - post it
- Any outstanding player issues - payments to be made, received, etc
- Issue from Tier B game early this week. Actions
- Draft letter, send it around the board concerning procedures involving intoxicated players, send to player
- Let JHO know that players should not be allowed to play under influence
- Payment from late signups
- Mike F. paid
- Contact David A. about paying
- Contact Matt D. about forms?
- Contact other late signup potential
- Woman from Homer?
- Incident last night with 2.6 seconds to go on clock
- Write a letter about consequences
- Online registration discussion, demonstration, w/ payment through PayPal
- demonstrate on the board list, pay my enrollment
- Can we do waiver forms online?
- answer from the rink is no, but we can have them made available at the rink w/ drop box
- waiver - have box at rink, inform at first game big time
- Winter tournament report from Thomas
- Schedule is available online
- Thomas is going to check on prices for T-shirts for the winning teams
- Mailbox key issue
- We should be ready to go!
- Getting ready for next half of the season: scheduling, ice time requests, etc
- Thomas is going to request Ice Time from Greg very soon
- Other open issues